To help advise Ivy + Dean on our work with the City of Regina on the 2SLGBTQIAP+ Communities Engagement Project, we are seeking Reference Group members who can advise on our community consultation activities.
There are three different kinds of members on the Reference Group: City Members, Organizational Members, and Community Members. This public call is for individuals interested in acting as Community Members on the Reference Group. Individuals must apply before October 19th 2022.
All Reference Group Members shall:
- Be eighteen years of age or older, self identify as 2SLGBTQIAP+, and be based in Regina or the surrounding area;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Have the ability to analyze information and participate in making recommendations through Group consensus.
Reference Group Community Member Eligibility
When it comes to Community Members on the Reference Group, we are seeking individuals who meet the requirements for the Reference Group Membership described above, who have an understanding of 2SLGBTQIAP+ communities and issues, and who have professional expertise related to one or more items described in MN22-4.
We urge all interested individuals to refer to the Terms of Reference before submitting their interest.
Community Members on the Reference Group shall be eligible to receive an honorarium of $50 per meeting.
Applications must be submitted by October 19th 2022.
All those interested in submitting their candidacy for this Reference Group, shall provide
- a resume or CV; and
- a letter of interest, which includes a statement of self identification as part of the 2SLGBTQIAP+ community and any other self identification with equity-seeking groups.
Individuals may do so over email to email@example.com using the subject line « Reference Group Candidate Package » or by completing the application form.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jacq is the CEO & Principal Consultant at i+d. With over 10 years of experience in the non-profit sector, they’re love thinking up creative ways to challenge the norms while still getting things done.
You can usually find Jacq drinking Diet Pepsi and watching something great on Netflix when they’re not working.